All products manufactured by CARBONE are fully warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for six (6) months from the time of purchase. If any product is suspected of being defective, the customer may elect to return the product to CARBONE. CARBONE will not accept any C.O.D. Any item that is determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced. On any warranty claim, CARBONE will be responsible for CARBONE parts only. CARBONE is not responsible for any labor or inconvenience charges incurred by the customer. Questions about the CARBONE Limited Product Warranty policy may be directed toward an CARBONE representative at info@CarboneUS.com
Warranty is non transferable.
- If a product should fail due to manufacturer’s defect within the stated warranty period, CARBONE will repair or replace the failed product.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation, and to ensure that proper installation is performed. Problems or failure caused by improper installation are not covered under the CARBONE Limited Warranty.
iii. Warranty claims shall be serviced by the applicable seller (CARBONE or Authorized Dealer/Reseller).
- If an item is returned and exhibits damage not covered by the CARBONE Limited Warranty, a quote will be generated for repair or replacement, plus delivery to the owner. At that time, the owner will have a choice to either pay for the repair or replacement, or request that the item be returned without any action taken by CARBONE. If Warranty requirements are met, the repaired or replaced item will be returned without charge and will continue to be covered for the balance of the original warranty period.
- All return shipments must be freight prepaid and insured (against loss or damage) with tracking number. No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. If the warranty claim is fulfilled, the additional shipping expenses incurred will be compensated.
- The following situations are not covered by warranty:
Product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident; or that has been improperly installed.
Product that has been modified or altered from its original manufactured state.
Costs incurred by the purchaser, such as transportation, additional labor costs, time, towing, storage, premium (air or overnight) freight charges, rental costs of any type, logistics, importing fees, taxes and duties, or economic losses, etc..